While visiting the museum, please help us look after our common historical-cultural heritage. We appreciate your help keeping the exhibits safe so that they may be enjoyed by many generations to come!
- The exhibits can be easily damaged. Please do not touch them.
- No flash photography is allowed because the intensity of the light damages the exhibits.
- Please do not take food and drinks into the exhibition halls. Likewise, smoking is strictly forbidden by law inside the museum building.
- Running, pushing and roughhousing are not allowed in the museum. Appropriate behaviour is necessary to avoid accidental bumping into and damaging the exhibits.
- Weapons of any kind or other items that could pose danger to life or health are strictly forbidden.
- No animals are allowed into the museum buildings.
- The museum provides a Wardrobe where you are kindly asked to leave your overcoats, umbrellas, backpacks, bags and packages. For security reasons umbrellas, packages and bags larger than 40*40 cms are not allowed into the exhibition halls.
- Children are very welcome. Please keep them close by, however, and make sure they behave properly.
- Guiding can be carried out by the museum specialists only.
- In case of an emergency, please follow the signs to the nearest emergency exit and the instructional of the museum specialist, responsible for the evacuation.
- If you need any kind of help, you are welcome to ask the museum staff.